Facility Use / Weddings
To inquire about using APC’s facilities for private or public events, please contact the church office:
- To see if your proposed date is available on our church calendar, please contact Claudia Zehnder or Jenny Fettes in our church office or by phone: 770-751-0033.
- Our Wedding Booklet contains complete details and fee information for weddings and receptions.
- Funeral & Memorial Service Guidelines: The church welcomes requests for a service of Christian worship at the time of death. Offering “A Service of Witness to the Resurrection” for the family and loved ones of the deceased is an important ministry of the congregation as it seeks to provide comfort, hope, and faith for those who mourn.
- Memorial Garden Policy: The APC Memorial Garden provides a beautiful outdoor location for the common interment of ash remains. It is a place for remembrance, thanksgiving, prayer, reflection, and small gatherings for worship.
- Baptism Request Form: Please complete and return to the church office .