We have divided our preschool curriculum into seven areas:
- Social and Emotional - to develop confidence, curiosity, initiative, self-direction and self-control
- Physical Development - to participate in a variety of gross and fine motor activities
- Creative Expression - to participate in music, art and drama activities
- Language - to develop listening skills, discriminate beginning sounds, age appropriate writing and expressive skills
- Mathematics - to sort and classify, understanding basic shapes, patterns and numbers
- Science - to acquire knowledge related to life, physical, earth and health science
- Social Studies - to develop an appreciation for his/her role as a member of the family, the classroom and the community
Parent's Morning Out
Our Parent’s Morning Out curriculum is divided into 3 areas:
- Social Development - to develop confidence, curiosity, initiative, self-direction and self control.
- Physical Development - to participate in a variety of gross and fine motor activities.
- Cognitive Development - to participate in age appropriate activities to develop vocabulary, object recognition and simple concepts.