Registration Fee: $150.00 for the first child and $75.00 for each additional child. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
One month’s tuition is due at registration (applied to May of the subsequent year). This payment is non-refundable and non-transferable.
If you register after the school year begins, your first month and last month tuitions plus the registration fee are due at registration. This payment is non-refundable.
Program information 2017-2018
- Currently enrolled students and members of Alpharetta Presbyterian Church are given first priority on waiting lists.
- Fees are due on the 1st of the month and cannot be refunded for illness, temporary absences or holidays.
- One month's notice is requested if withdrawal is necessary during the school year.
- APC reserves the right to withdraw any child if we feel that his/her needs cannot be met by our program.
- All Parent's Morning Out (PMO) children must be walking.
- All Preschool children must be potty trained.
- All children must have a current immunization record "Gold Card" (form 3231) on file to start the program.
- All classes are determined by the child's age on September 1st. Example: you must be 3 on or before September 1st to be in a 3 year old class. You must be two on or before Sept. 1st to be in a 2 year old class.
- APC is a Bright from the Start state license exemption program.