Documents & Forms
If you have questions about any of these documents, please contact the church office for further assistance: 770-751-0033, .
WEDDINGS AT APC
- To see if your proposed date is available on our church calendar, please contact Claudia Zehnder or Jenny Fettes in our church office or by phone: 770-751-0033.
- Our Wedding Booklet contains complete details and fee information for weddings and receptions.
FACILITY USE / SPECIAL EVENTS
- Baptism Request Form: Please complete and return to the church office .
- Funeral & Memorial Service Guidelines: The church welcomes requests for a service of Christian worship at the time of death. Offering “A Service of Witness to the Resurrection” for the family and loved ones of the deceased is an important ministry of the congregation as it seeks to provide comfort, hope, and faith for those who mourn.
- Memorial Garden Policy: The APC Memorial Garden provides a beautiful outdoor location for the common interment of ash remains. It is a place for remembrance, thanksgiving, prayer, reflection, and small gatherings for worship.
- Facility Use Policy: The purpose of the facility use policy is to communicate processes and procedures necessary to be good stewards of God’s facility that is in such heavy demand. This stewardship has many dimensions but it primarily involves providing a safe and well maintained facility that allows the church to carry out its mission.
- Facility Use Form: When completed, submit to the church office .
- Card Access Request Form: APC’s property outside of office hours is restricted to card access. To request an access card, print and fill out the Card Access Request Form, then submit to Property Manager Gene Casey .
- Catering Form: Use this form to request services from our catering partner, Chef Douglas Pruett of Culinarily Yours.
CHILDREN AND YOUTH
- Children’s Ministry Registration Form: Required for all children attending Sunday School or other Children’s Ministry programs.
- Child Trip Consent Form: Must be completed by a parent or grandparent prior to all APC-sponsored, off-site events.
- Child & Youth Approved Volunteer Information Form: Required for anyone working with children or youth at APC.
- Child & Youth Background Check Consent Form: Required for anyone working with children or youth at APC.
- Childcare Request Form: Must be completed by any group requesting child care at APC.
- Children’s Ministry Covenant: This document reminds us that Jesus said, “Let the little children come unto me.” We are his disciples called to reach out to others and grow the community of faith.
- Child Discipline Policy
- Child & Youth Safety Policies and Procedures: APC provides a safe and caring environment for our children and youth. This policy protects children and youth from sexual, physical, verbal, and emotional abuse, as well as establishing protection standards for approved volunteers and staff. (Approved by Session, August 2015).
- Youth Ministry Covenant: When volunteering with APC youth, we accept this role as a privilege. This document covers APC policy, youth development, and defines our youth fellowship.
- Youth Medical Release and Permission Form: To be completed annually by all youth who attend off-site retreats and trips with APC Youth Ministry.
SUNDAY WORSHIP VOLUNTEERS
- Liturgists: Instructions for those serving as liturgists during Sunday worship.
- Welcome Center Attendants: Instructions for those serving at APC’s Welcome Center.
CHURCH LEADERSHIP AND BUSINESS
- APC Congregational Bylaws – Approved during the congregational meeting held November 16, 2011 in conjunction with the approval of the new Book of Order.
- 2016 Annual Report for Alpharetta Presbyterian Church.
- 2014 Strategic Plan – Approved by APC’s Session in September 2014, plan helps us shape the future of our congregation.
- Safety and Security Guidelines – these guidelines may also be found in the Usher’s closet and on the bulletin boards throughout the church.
- Incident Report Form – This form is to be completed by anyone who witnesses a violation to APC’s safety policies.
- Inclement Weather Policy – Please refer to this policy for notifying church members of weather-related closures or delays for APC Dayschool, the church office, or church-wide events.