Documents & Forms
JOB OPENINGS AT APC
- There are no job openings at this time.
- APC hosts weddings for church members and non-members in our sanctuary. Please note that non-member weddings must be officiated by a Presbyterian (PCUSA) pastor. To see if your proposed date is available on our church calendar, please contact our church office via email or by phone: 770-751-0033. Further details and forms will be shared once the proposed date has been discussed. Please also review our Wedding Policy.
FACILITY USE / SPECIAL EVENTS
- Baptism Request Form: Please complete and return to the church office via email.
- Funeral & Memorial Service Guidelines: The church welcomes requests for a service of Christian worship at the time of death. Offering “A Service of Witness to the Resurrection” for the family and loved ones of the deceased is an important ministry of the congregation as it seeks to provide comfort, hope, and faith for those who mourn.
- Memorial Garden Policy: The APC Memorial Garden provides a beautiful outdoor location for the common interment of ash remains. It is a place for remembrance, thanksgiving, prayer, reflection, and small gatherings for worship.
- Facility Use Policy: The purpose of the facility use policy is to communicate processes and procedures necessary to be good stewards of God’s facility that is in such heavy demand. This stewardship has many dimensions but it primarily involves providing a safe and well maintained facility that allows the church to carry out its mission.
- Facility Use Form: When completed, submit to the church office via email.
- Card Access Request Form: APC’s property outside of office hours is restricted to card access. To request an access card, print and fill out the Card Access Request Form, then submit to Property Manager Gene Casey via email.
- After the Event Checklist: Please make sure you return the facility to the condition in which you found it.
- Catering Form: Use this form to request services from our catering partner, Chef Douglas Pruett of Culinarily Yours.
CHILDREN AND YOUTH
- Child & Youth Safety Policies and Procedures 2019: APC provides a safe and caring environment for our children and youth. This policy protects children and youth from sexual, physical, verbal, and emotional abuse, as well as establishing protection standards for approved volunteers and staff. (Approved by Session, May 2019)
- Appendix A: Child and Youth Background Check Consent Form 2019: Required every 3 years for anyone working with children or youth at APC.
- Appendix B: Child and Youth Approved Volunteer Information Form 2019: Required annually for anyone working with children or youth at APC.
- Appendix C: Child and Youth Safety Policy for Outside Groups 2019
- Appendix D: Children’s Ministry Registration Form 2019: Required annually for children attending Sunday School or Children’s Ministry programs.
- Appendix E: Child Discipline Policy 2019
- Appendix F: Child and Youth Overnight Trip Consent Form 2019
- Appendix G: APC Incident Report 2019
- Appendix H: Youth Registration Form 2019
- Appendix I: Staff Agreement Form 2019
- Appendix J: APC Safety and Security Guidelines 2019 – Please contact church office.
- Appendix K: Childcare Request Form 2019: Must be completed by any group requesting child care at APC.
- Appendix L: Children’s Ministry Covenant 2019: This document reminds us that Jesus said, “Let the little children come unto me.” We are his disciples called to reach out to others and grow the community of faith.
- Appendix M: Youth Ministry Covenant 2019: When volunteering with APC youth, we accept this role as a privilege. This document covers APC policy, youth development, and defines our youth fellowship.
- Appendix N: Youth Medical Release and Permission Form 2019: To be completed annually by all youth who attend off-site retreats and trips with APC Youth Ministry.
- (SPANISH) Child and Youth Safety Policies and Procedures May 2019
- Liturgists: Instructions for those serving as liturgists during Sunday worship.
- Welcome Center Attendants: Instructions for those serving at APC’s Welcome Center.
CHURCH LEADERSHIP AND BUSINESS
- APC Congregational Bylaws – Approved during the congregational meeting held November 16, 2011 in conjunction with the approval of the new Book of Order.
- 2018 Annual Report for Alpharetta Presbyterian Church.
- 2019 Strategic Plan – Approved by APC’s Session in May of 2019, the plan helps us shape the future of our congregation.
- Safety and Security Guidelines – these guidelines may also be found in the Usher’s closet and on the bulletin boards throughout the church.
- Incident Report Form – This form is to be completed by anyone who witnesses a violation to APC’s safety policies.
- Inclement Weather Policy – Please refer to this policy for notifying church members of weather-related closures or delays for APC Dayschool, the church office, or church-wide events.
- Check Request Form – To request a check from the church office please submit form with receipts.
- Adult Sexual Misconduct Policy 2019
- APC Vehicle Policy and Procedures 2018: to reserve the bus, read the policy carefully, then please fill in the Vehicle Request Form (see below) and bring it to the church office.