Current Openings at Alpharetta Presbyterian Church
Associate Pastor for Youth and Young Adults
Alpharetta Presbyterian Church seeks a full time, installed AP to develop and lead engaging, impactful and vibrant ministry programs to nurture faith among youth and young adults and grow their faith. We desire a leader with an entrepreneurial spirit and strong relational skills who is approachable, compassionate, trustworthy, resilient, creative, energetic, and joyful. The ideal candidate will be adept at using social media and a team player who works well with staff and supports the overall work and worship of the church.
- View the full job description.
- View our Ministry Information Form (MIF 11004.AGO at CLC)
- Candidates, please send your PIF to Melissa Schmitz, Chair of APC’s Associate Pastor Nominating Committee.
- Meet our Associate Pastor Nominating Committee (APNC)
- Timeline: Our APNC was formed in November, 2017, and our MIF was posted in February, 2018. The committee is currently reviewing applications and conducting interviews.
APC Dayschool: Preschool Teachers
APC Dayschool is currently seeking dedicated lead and assistant teachers for classes of children 2-4 years of age. Interested applicants should contact Dayschool Director Wendy Curl.
Assistant Property Manager
Alpharetta Presbyterian Church seeks an Assistant Property Manager to assist Gene Casey, our Property Manager. This is a 15-hour per week position with flexible hours. Maintenance skills (plumbing, electrical, carpentry, etc.) are an advantage.